Updating Your Account Information

Updating Your Name & Address

Please print, fill out and sign the Member Change Request Form to notify us of a name change or change of address so that we may update your account information.  Please mail the form to us at the following address:

Dukes County Contributory Retirement System
9 Airport Road, Suite 1
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568

Updating Your Beneficiary

Please print, fill out and sign the Beneficiary Selection – Return of Accumulated Deductions or Beneficiary Selection – Option D to change your beneficiary on file.  Choosing a beneficiary is an important decision.  Please do not hesitate to call us in the office at (508) 696-3846 if you have any questions about filling out this form.